Monday, September 22, 2008

Vacations!

I had a blast of a weekend up in SF. I love love love the bay area. The weather is awesome. On Saturday, we stopped by Berkeley and got top dog fix. Soooo delicious. Walked around campus a bit and then went back to the city and walked around more. At night we went to some ghetto hip hop club that was a tad scary. Fights were breaking out left and right and as we were leaving there was a gun shot. Crazy stuff! Once we got back to the apartment, we saw a loser drunk driver crash into a parked car. He was arrested so all is well. A very eventful evening. Sunday was just a chill day. Walked around the city some more and then went home. Got back at about 12:30 and now i'm exhausted at work.

On Thursday, I'm going to DC! Woohoo...I don't know what i was thinking when I booked an 8am flight...but oh well. I just looked up the weather and just my look, rain all 3 days i'm there. Fantastic. Why does your city hate me Farouk?

Fri
Sep 26

Showers
72°
64°
40%

72°F
Sat
Sep 27

Showers
74°
64°
40%

74°F
Sun
Sep 28

Few Showers
76°
60°
30%

No comments: