Monday, August 25, 2008

Ugh go away.

The school year has officially begun. And it sucks. The last couple weeks at work have been super hectic and now that the students are back, it's just going to get worse. The 7:35am tram from union station to campus is usually empty but today it was jam packed and i was barely able to squeeze in. Go away students!! or at least stop taking public transit!!

There is one thing that will be kind of nice this year. I finally don't have to worry about classes. Although this isn't really a change from the past few months, I am supremely glad I am done with school. Forever. Well at least for now.

My weekend was pretty laid back. All I did on Saturday was eat, eat, and eat some more. Throw in an arboretum concert somewhere in there. Sunday was pretty uneventful. Hung out with coworkers, played some guitar hero, and applied for a couple jobs. I finally started my job search. I hate hate hate the job search process. It's so utterly depressing, especially in the current climate. I guess we'll just see what happens. I suppose I should be glad I at least have a job while I search for a new one.

No comments: