Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend Update!

Oh how I enjoy my weekends. The past few weeks at work have been pretty crazy and it's only going to get worse as the first week of class approaches. It was nice to not have anywhere to go on Friday night. I was able to just unwind at home while watching the amazing opening ceremony for the Olympics. I went to bed at midnight which is pretty unheard of for Friday night.

On Saturday, I watched the Mummy 3 (which is not good...) and then watched the CalPhil perform some awesome movie scores at the arboretum. I love the outdoor concerts they have at the arboretum. It's so close and parking isn't a hassle.

Sunday, i spent the day with some coworker friends and then went to the Hollywood Bowl to watch Les Mis in concert with Scuz. There is really no other musical that can compare to the music of Les Mis. The music is so powerful and moving. I've seen it at least seven times and it never gets old.

So that was my weekend. Relaxing concerts and quality time with friends. Life is good.

No comments: