Tuesday, January 27, 2009

so...i've made some progress on my new years resolutions. i have officially stopped hiding. next on my agenday...find a new job. i'm making some progress on this front too. i have an interview on friday for a job that's pretty similar to what i'm doing now, but pays more which will be nice.

now for a brief rant. i found out from my boss today that the dean wants him to write me up for a small little mistake i made. the ONLY reason the dean is mad is because it made her look bad. i'm not just angry about being written up. i'm all for owning up to my mistakes, but really...this is so not a big deal. she is being very petty and her methods at reprimanding her staff does nothing for morale. even my boss thinks it's overboard, but he can't not write me up. this incident happened 3 weeks ago, and he hasn't written me up yet because he's hoping she'll just get over it. LAME....just another reason to find a new job sooner.

No comments: