Monday, July 28, 2008

Vegasssssssssssssssssssss

After taking a much needed day off and going to Vegas for the weekend, I feel like I need another day off.

On Friday, I spent way too much money at the Primm outlets, but that's ok cuz I won all the money I spent during a ridiculous streak of blackjacks and awesome Pai Gow hands. Then went to the Mix lounge over at Mandalay. I have decided that I am against paying for a cover to go to a place that is basically just a bar. We're already paying an arm and a leg for drinks...is it really necessary to gouge us just to get in to the damn place?

Saturday...lost almost everything I had won the day before in black jack and texas hold em. And then spent almost $100 on dinner. But that's ok because that was the best rib eye steak ever. Then went clubbing at the Bank at Bellagio. Surprisingly easy to get in and FREE! Then paid another $25 for the ghost bar.

Sunday...went home exhausted. I got probably a total of 6 hours of solid sleep the whole weekend. And now I am dragging at work even though I went to bed early. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: