Monday, July 14, 2008

Feels like burning!

Weekends are never long enough. I normally like to spend my weekend just relaxing, but I didn't get to do much of that, but that's ok.

Friday night, I met up with Mr. Farouk, my college roommate. It's been at least three years since I've seen that guy so it was nice to catch up. If you're reading this Farouk, i WILL visit you in DC before the year ends.

Saturday was actually a pretty chill day. At night went with Scuz and Brian to the Arboretum and watched the Calphil perform Andrew Lloyd Webber and Puccini songs. Would've been a great concert if it weren't for the sudden thunderstorm.

Sunday, I woke up ass early to go kayaking in Malibu. It was really fun and really exhausting and I got massively sun burned on my legs. Now I hurt. Afterwards, went to see Hellboy 2, which....isn't really good. I wasn't really a fan of the first one, but the previews made the 2nd one look much better than it really was. Damn the marketing geniuses. It could've been that i was just too tired to care about what was happening in the movie. But yea...i wasn't impressed.

Now it's back to Monday and work blows.

1 comment:

Bureaucrat310 said...

YES. COME VISIT. You need to get some sort of lotion on that sunburn ASAP.