Friday, May 16, 2008

Toss toss!

Ah....it's good to be home on a Friday. Thank you USC for holding Commencement on Friday no matter how inconvenient it is for the attendees.

I finally saw Wicked the Musical last night and it was quite good. Gotta love Goldstar Events for providing discounted tix. The musical had quite a few good songs:

Defying Gravity
Popular
I'm Not That Girl
As Long As Your Mine
The Wizard and I
What Is This Feeling?
For Good

I also saw Mamma Mia! the other day which wasn't bad. I've never been a fan of ABBA, but it's pretty amazing how they were able to string all their songs into a story. It's a fun musical to watch and I'll definitely be watching the movie version. It's a good thing I didn't hate it though...since I have to watch it again next year. Woots for season tickets to the Pantages!

No comments: