Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I finished a book!

....that doesn't have the words "Harry" and "Potter" in the title! Ever since I quit wow, I've been wanting to do some reading to occupy my new found time, but I never really got around to it. Now that I'm taking public transportation (yes I made the commitment and got rid of my parking permit), I have been given the gift of time and actually finished reading a book that isn't school related and not written by J.K. Rowling. Although, I did become interested in reading the book after seeing it recommended on Mugglenet. Wow I'm such a nerd.




The book is called Twilight and it's a series written by Stephanie Meyer about a girl who falls in love with a vampire. It's very Buffy and Angel minus the slayer part. The first book in the series was quite good but girly. Most of the book was about the two falling in love and nothing violent happens until the end. I just ordered the next two books in the series but while I wait for those to arrive, I am reading The Ruins, recommended by Scuz.




No comments: