Monday, November 24, 2008

Ok i've decided that i'm going to stop titling my posts because coming up with creative titles is just too much work and i'm not all that creative.

anyhooo, so i saw twilight last night. as in most cases, the book was better. although i think the casting was ok, i felt like some of the lines weren't delivered well enough. much of the dialogue was taken straight from the book; however i didn't get the cheesiness from the book as i did when i from the movie. the lines just weren't delivered that well.

but other than that, the movie was decent. it stayed true to the book for the most part. i'm glad that the new moon has been greenlit. i need something to replace harry potter. although this doesn't even come close.

in other news...it's a 2.5 day work week!!! woots! and then a nice long weekend and then off to a conference in vegas all next week! woots.

1 comment:

Bureaucrat310 said...

I guess it is 27...

AND OMG...one of my first posts on my blog was about how I won't title my posts because I knew down the road it would be difficult to find titles.