Monday, October 27, 2008

Yay movies!

So I've made up for my recent movie drought by watching 4 movies in the past week or so. Here's a brief rundown!

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist - very good movie. cute.

High School Musical 3: Senior Year - I suppose it was pretty good.

Max Payne - eh... I kinda dozed off in the beginning. nothing really special.

Rocknrolla - Very typical Guy Ritchie. Had its funny moments.

Eagle Eye - Pretty good. Action packed throughout the whole movie. The plot is kinda eh.

In other news...I had a pretty good weekend. My weekend started on Friday. I decided to take the day off to take my car in for a service which ended costing me $1100. That part was not so good. I'm pretty sure I got ripped off, but nothing much I can do about it. I don't know squat about cars but my car did need fixing. it was driving weird.

Saturday, spent the day with coworker friends shopping and gallavanting about town.

Sunday, watched a couple movies and bought my halloween costume. i'm going to be an army guy. scary i know.

fun weekend, probably could've gotten more sleep, but oh well.

No comments: