Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Harder better faster STRONGER

So I gotta admit...I was never the hugest fan of Kanye West; however he puts on one hell of a one man show. I went to his Glow in the Dark tour concert last night a the Nokia Theater and I was quite impressed. His set was pretty much just him rapping on stage in front of an awesome back drop. No visible band and no back up dancers. He had enough energy to keep the crowd on their feet and entertained for the full 1.5 hours. It was basically just song after song since he didn't stop to really talk to the crowd, which was nice because that would've slowed down the pace.

I also gotta download Lupe Fiasco's albums. His set was pretty good. I could've done without N.E.RD. and Rihanna was eh eh eh. Nothing special about her set. She's not attractive, her dancers weren't good and her songs are just ok.

I wish the concert wasn't on a Monday since it didn't end until after midnight and now i'm exhausted at work. BOOOO!

No comments: