Thursday, March 6, 2008

Boston: Day 1

Well, so far Boston is a pretty nice city. Not as cold as I thought it would be but still pretty darn cold.

I landed last night at about 10pm. I got to the hotel and walked around the city looking for some food. Then I tried to get some sleep cuz I had a couple friends fly in at 7am. When they arrived we went to get breakfast and then they napped while I tried to do the job placement thing at the conference. I don't think I'll be finding a new job anytime soon. :(

After napping for most of the day, we went walking around Boston for 5 hours. Went to the bar that inspired the TV show Cheers and then went to Faneuil Marketplace for dinner. Now I am back at the hotel and getting some work done.

I can't wait to try Boston seafood!!! WOOOOTS!

No comments: