Tuesday, February 19, 2008

3 day weekends rule.

If only every weekend were 3 days. I don't think I've enjoyed a weekend so much. I didn't even do anything that was extraordinarily special. Watched a few movies, did laundry, hung out with people. Oh wait, I did go to Pink's which was pure heaven. After waiting in line for 1.5 hours, those hot dogs were the best thing I've tasted in a long time. Pastrami + Polish Sausage = Win. And watching a coworker smother her face in sour cream and chili was pretty priceless. Who knew there were people out there who eat more messily than I do.

Anyoo, as for the movies, here's a brief rundown:

Definitely, Maybe - Not bad for a chick flick. Definitely had its moments.
Spiderwick Chronicles - I have to admit, this was better than the first Harry Potter movie...but will it be better than the book? I doubt.
Jumper - Much better than people made it out to be. Sure the acting sucked, but the story wasn't bad and the action scenes were pretty cool.

That pretty much sums up the weekend. Now I shall enjoy the residual effects of the 3 day weekend....the 4 day work week!

No comments: